Parents must strictly follow these guidelines for participants to be considered for the video:
American Girl: Girl of the Year ® 2014 - Try New Moves with Isabelle™ Sweepstakes: FINAL
*NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO GIRLS 8-13 YEARS OF AGE RESIDING IN THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SPONSOR: American Girl Brands, LLC, 8400 Fairway Place, Middleton, WI 53562
2) SWEEPSTAKES CALENDAR AND TIMING: The Try New Moves with Isabelle™ Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") starts January 1, 2014 at 12:00 am CT and ends July 31, 2014 at 11:59 pm CT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). You may only enter online. The Sweepstakes consists of seven (7) monthly drawings with one winner per month, totaling seven (7) monthly winners and one (1) Grand Prize drawing for one (1) Grand Prize winner that will be selected on or around August 8, 2014. The Grand Prize drawing is limited to one entry per person for the entire Sweepstakes Period. For the seven (7) monthly drawings, there will be seven (7) separate entry periods as follows: January 1, 2014 – January 31, 2014, February 1, 2014 – February 28, 2014, March 1, 2014 – March 31, 2014, April 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014, May 1, 2014 – May 31, 2014, June 1, 2014 – June 30, 2014 and July 1, 2014 – July 31, 2014 that will run from the beginning to the end of each month (January 2014 – July 2014) and during the course of the Sweepstakes one winner will be selected at the end of month and notified no later than the 15th day of the following month. All monthly entries submitted including the seven (7) monthly winners are eligible to win the Grand Prize. Parent or legal guardian for all winners will be notified by e-mail provided on entry form. All entrants are required to register at the Try New Moves with Isabelle Sweepstakes website www.americangirl.com/girloftheyear to be eligible for winner selection(s). Entrants will be required to provide their first name (user name), and an answer to a question (password), their date of birth for eligibility purposes and a parent/guardian's e-mail address for notification as a potential winner.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any computer system, online, phone line, hardware, software, program or technical malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delays or errors whether human or technical in nature that occur in the processing, transmission or receipt of registration or for inaccurate transcription of submission information or for delays or failures in network connections or computer transmissions. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer, virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, or suspend the contest. Participant may not register with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any participant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's discretion.
3) ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, girls 8-13 years of age at time of entry who have obtained their parent or legal guardian's approval prior to entering. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e. parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the "steps" of each and persons residing in such immediate family members' household) of Sponsor (American Girl Brands, LLC), Administrator, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns (collectively, "Promotion Entities") are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories and possessions, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
4) HOW TO ENTER: No purchase, entry fee, payment, or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate. Entrants will be required to register at the Try New Moves with Isabelle Sweepstakes website at www.americangirl.com/girloftheyear to participate. Entrants will be required to provide their first name (user name), and an answer to a question (password), their date of birth for eligibility purposes and a parent/guardian's e-mail address for notification as a potential winner. Throughout the course of the Sweepstakes, no identifiable information will be collected. Entrants do not need to complete any tasks or activities other than logging in to be entered into the sweepstakes. Each entrant who registers for a monthly drawing will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) Entry per person for the Grand Prize sweepstakes. For the seven (7) monthly drawings, entrants are eligible to enter one time per month for a chance to win that month's prize. All monthly entrants are required to re-enter each month for a chance to win the monthly sweepstakes. Monthly entries will not be rolled over to next month's Monthly drawing but will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing. If an entrant is a winner in a given monthly sweepstakes, they will be ineligible to win any of the remaining monthly sweepstakes. All monthly winners are eligible to win the Grand Prize at the end of the Sweepstakes Period. In the event of a dispute over the identity of any potential winner, the Entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such e-mail address. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant's parent or legal guardian to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, telephone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Each Entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of Entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
5) PRIZE NOTIFICATION: Parents or legal guardians of winning entrants will be contacted via e-mail given at the time of entry. The seven (7) monthly winners will be notified no later than the fifteenth day of the following month of entry and must confirm within five (5) days of receipt of the e-mail and must return paperwork within 10 business days of receipt. The one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be notified via e-mail on or around August 8, 2014 and must confirm within five (5) days of receipt of the email postmarked date and must return paperwork within 10 business days of receipt. Failure to claim prize and provide the requested information within ten (10) days of notification, or if prize notification is undeliverable, will result in disqualification and an alternate entrant will be selected and notified. All prizes won by minors will be awarded to parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documentation. All winners must sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within 10 days of notification sent.
6) PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: There will be seven (7) monthly winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner totaling eight (8) winners for this Sweepstakes. Each monthly winner will receive a 2014 Girl of the Year® doll and book. Approx. retail value $120. The one (1) Grand Prize winner will receive round trip coach airfare for four (4) people from a major U.S. international airport closest in proximity to Grand Prize winner's home arriving to a major U.S. international airport in New York (LaGuardia Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport or Newark Liberty International Airport) to-be-determined by Sponsor (ARV: $2,000), hotel accommodations for three (3) nights at The New York Palace hotel in a Tower Two queen guestroom (quad occupancy) plus an American Girl amenities package (includes a complimentary American Girl doll-sized travel bed to take home and special sweet treat upon arrival) (ARV: $2,750) one (1) day's breakfast for four (4) at Villard Michel Richard (inclusive of tax and gratuity) (ARV: $250), four (4) tickets to a New York City Ballet performance of The Nutcracker (TBD date and seat #'s) (ARV: $500), one (1) 2014 Girl of the Year doll and book (ARV: $120), $500 food/spending allowance, $150 for transportation allowance in the form of a Visa gift card to be used in New York City, and a personalized day at American Girl Place in New York City including a meal for two (2) in the American Girl Café, $130 in spending money to be used at American Girl Place in New York City on the day of the visit, one (1) style at the Doll Hair Salon, and one (1) set of girl and doll matching American Girl Place NY souvenir t-shirts (ARV: $260), and $70 in incremental costs for two (2) dining guests at American Girl Place. Grand Prize ARV: $6,600. Monthly Winners ARV: $840. Total Sweepstakes ARV: $7,440. Sponsor, in its sole discretion may provide the Grand Prize winner and guests with ground transportation in the form of a gas allowance or hired car to New York City, NY if Grand Prize winner resides within 250 miles or less of New York City, NY. Exact travel dates and arrangements subject to availability. Trip must be taken December 5 – December 8, 2014. If Grand Prize winner wants to extend on the front end or back end of the trip, Sponsor can arrange this, subject to availability, however Grand Prize winner is responsible for any additional flight, hotel, meals, transportation, travel, taxes, and any other travel fees associated with extending the trip. If the Grand Prize winner is unable to travel during the designated travel dates, the trip will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected provided cancellation occurs prior to October 29, 2014.
All expenses not specifically mentioned above are not included and are solely the Grand Prize winner's and her guests' responsibility including, but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Grand Prize winner's residence and the departure airport, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, food (except as provided herein), gratuities and tips, incidental and personal expenses, insurance, laundry service, luggage fees, merchandise, mini-bar, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs, telephone calls and all other expenses incidental to the acceptance, participation in and enjoyment of the Grand Prize trip. Prizes are non-transferable; no prize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed, except as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised Grand Prize becomes unavailable. Prizes may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. The Grand Prize is subject to additional terms and conditions printed thereon. By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities arising from acceptance of the Grand Prize in this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of his/her Grand Prize during the calendar year that the Grand Prize is used. Any difference between the stated approximate retail value and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded.
The Grand Prize winner and her guest(s) must travel on the same itinerary, and all travel arrangements must be made with Sponsor or Sponsor's agent. Guest(s) accompanying Grand Prize winner must also sign and return liability /publicity releases prior to ticketing. Guest(s) may not be a minor in his/her respective state of residence unless Grand Prize winner is his/her parent/legal guardian, a minor guest's parent/legal guardian is accompanying him/her as another of Grand Prize winner's travel companions, or a minor's parent/legal guardian has signed and returned a notarized Sponsor Liability/Publicity Release, as allowed by state law, within the specified return period, consenting to his/her minor's participation in the Grand Prize trip. Minors must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor's parent or legal guardian. Winner and guest(s) are solely responsible for having all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver's license or Passport) required for travel.
Odds of winning a monthly prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received each month. Odds of winning Grand Prize depend on number of eligible entries received during the entire sweepstakes period.
9) WINNERS' LIST/RULES: For the names of the prize winners or full set of rules, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to Girl of the Year 2014 - Try New Moves with Isabelle Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 620497, Middleton, WI 53562-0497. Please specify "winners list" or "rules" in your request. All such requests must be received by September 30, 2014.
ABBREVIATED OFFICIAL RULES- American Girl: Girl of the Year® 2014 - Try New Moves with Isabelle™ Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. Open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. territories and possessions), who are girls 8 - 13 years of age at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes begins on January 1, 2014 at 12:00 am CT and ends July 31, 2014 at 11:59 pm CT. There will be a total of eight (8) winning entrants, (7) monthly winners and (1) Grand Prize Winner. The seven (7) separate monthly entry periods are as follows: January 1, 2014 – January 31, 2014, February 1, 2014 – February 28, 2014, March 1, 2014 – March 31, 2014, April 1, 2014 – April 30, 2014, May 1, 2014 – May 31, 2014, June 1, 2014 – June 30, 2014 and July 1, 2014 – July 31, 2014 that will run from the beginning to the end of each month (January 2014 – July 2014). Each entrant who registers for a monthly drawing will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) Entry per person for the Grand Prize sweepstakes. For the seven (7) monthly drawings, entrants are eligible to enter one time per month for a chance to win that month's prize. All monthly entrants are required to re-enter each month for a chance to win the monthly sweepstakes. Monthly entries will not be rolled over to next month's Monthly drawing but will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing. If an entrant is a winner in a given monthly sweepstakes, they will be ineligible to win any of the remaining monthly sweepstakes. All monthly winners are eligible to win the Grand Prize at the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants MUST register via the Try New Moves with Isabelle™ Sweepstakes website at www.americangirl.com/girloftheyear to register to win. All entrants will be required to provide their first name (user name), and an answer to a question (password), provide a birthday for eligibility purposes and a parent/guardian's e-mail address for notification as a potential winner. For the names of the prize winners or a full set of rules, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to Girl of the Year ® 2014 Try New Moves with Isabelle Sweepstakes P.O. Box 620497, Middleton, WI 53562-0497. Please specify "winners list" or "rules" in your request. Requests must be received by September 30, 2014. SPONSOR/PROMOTIONAL ENTITY: American Girl Brands, LLC, 8400 Fairway Place, Middleton, WI 53562. Subject to complete official rules.
|Store||Event Date||Hours of Event||Capacity*
|Atlanta||8-Apr||10 a.m.-5 p.m.||10||21|
|Boston||22-Apr||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||15||31|
|Chicago||16-Apr||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||15||31|
|Columbus||25-Mar||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||8||31|
|Dallas||12-Mar||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||10||31|
|Denver||26-Mar||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||6||31|
|Houston||18-Mar||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||12||31|
|Kansas City||18-Mar||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||10||31|
|Los Angeles||26-Mar||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||6||31|
|Miami||25-Mar||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||20||31|
|Minneapolis||12-Mar||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||15||31|
|New York||23-Apr||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||8||31|
|San Francisco||25-Mar||10 a.m.-6 p.m.||10||25|
|Seattle||8-Apr||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||10||31|
|St. Louis||25-Mar||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||12||31|
|Washington D.C.||16-Apr||10 a.m.-8 p.m.||20||31|